SVATV Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)
Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure Cinnamon Essential Oil NOTE ON ESSENTIAL OILS: Essential Oils are CLEAR. Essential Oils have a thin, water-like consistency. Although we bottle our oils in colored glass bottles to protect them from UV light damage, the oils themselves are always clear in color. This is normal, all essential oils are clear. Also, although “Essential Oil” has the word “oil” in it, which can bring to mind a thicker substance more like, for example, olive oil, Essential Oils actually have a very thin consistency and are more like the consistency of water – they do not present as 'oily'.
17 in stock
About the product
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon CablinCinnamomum verum
- Cold pressed from Cinnamon trees grown in tropical Kerala, this warming, and spicy essential oil is absolutely packed with antioxidants with skin, hair and body benefits. Refines and replenishes aging, mature skin and repairs skin conditions such as infections, inflammation, swelling and redness and rashes
- When applied on the scalp, it stimulates the scalp and circulation to boost hair shine, volume, and growth. As a diffuser oil, the inviting woody scent relieves nausea apart from adding harmony, depth and a warm sense of comfort to the home.
- SVATV Guarantee: If you are not TOTALLY satisfied with our product, receive a FULL REFUND from us, no questions asked.
- Total 26 Variants available, please check the last photograph