SVATV Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil NOTE ON ESSENTIAL OILS: Essential Oils are CLEAR. Essential Oils have a thin, water-like consistency. Although we bottle our oils in colored glass bottles to protect them from UV light damage, the oils themselves are always clear in color. This is normal, all essential oils are clear. Also, although “Essential Oil” has the word “oil” in it, which can bring to mind a thicker substance more like, for example, olive oil, Essential Oils actually have a very thin consistency and are more like the consistency of water – they do not present as 'oily'.
20 in stock
About the product
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- eucalyptus oil is cold pressed from trees grown on the verdant slopes of the Nilgiri Hills in Southern India. Its woody and sweet aroma is believed to build immunity and relieve muscle tension. It may be used for aromatherapy, blended with a carrier oil to make relaxing massage oil or used as bath oil. Do not apply directly on skin, as it is a pure essential oil, and make cause an allergic reaction
- Rejuvenates body and mind
- SVATV Guarantee: If you are not TOTALLY satisfied with our product, receive a FULL REFUND from us, no questions asked.
- Total 26 Variants available, please check the last photograph