SVATV Gymnema Powder (Gymnema sylvestre)
Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
1/2 LB, 08 oz, 227g USDA Certified Organic- Biodegradable Reselable Zip Lock Pouch, Supports healthy blood glucose levels and proper function of pancreas
Supports healthy blood glucose levels and proper function of the pancreas* Shardunika is renowned for its use in promoting healthy blood glucose levels and supporting the proper function of the pancreas. A little shardunika on the tongue has the power to dull the taste buds to the sense of sweet, thus it is known as the 'killer of sweet'. It promotes the healthy production of insulin and supports the body's natural metabolic process. Shardunika also promotes healthy management of the appetite and sugar cravings.*
4 in stock
Gymnema has been used for thousands of years as a herbal treatment for diabetes, which was once known as “honey urine” by Indian physicians due to their observing that the urine of the patient would attract ants due to its sweet taste.
Meaning “Tree of Light”, Gymnema has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine where it is also used to treat snake bites, colds and intestinal disorders. The leaves are widely used to soothe an upset stomach, for constipation and liver disease.
About the product
- 100% Organic Gymnema sylvestre Powder. Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
- Maintains healthy blood glucose levels already within the normal range*
- Promotes the healthy production of insulin*
- Supports normal glucose tolerance*
- SVATV is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested and processed in FDA registered facility to ensure product quality and safety.