SVATV Organic Manjishtha Powder (Rubia cordifolia)
Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
1/2 LB, 08 oz, 227g USDA Certified Organic- Biodegradable Resealable Zip Lock Pouch - Cleanses the Blood & Lymph
Cleanses the Blood & Lymph* Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is the quintessential blood purifier in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia. It removes excess heat and natural toxins from the blood helping to support healthy skin and a clear complexion. It is a cooling and cleansing herb and is used to support the proper function of the liver and kidneys. Manjistha is also excellent for reducing excess accumulations in the bodily tissues. It helps to maintain clear channels in the body supporting the healthy flow of blood and urine.*
20 in stock
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Manjishtha helps to overcome skin hyperpigmentation.
- This herb inhibits the enzyme tyrosinase which is responsible for melanin production.
- The detoxifying and potent antioxidant properties of Manjishtha lessen cell damage caused by free radicals.
About the product
- 100% Organic Manjistha Powder. Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
- The purifying nature of manjistha imparts a bright and clear complexion, relief to occasional itchiness, less heat in the body, support for the proper functioning of the liver and kidneys, elimination of natural toxins, and overall support for energy and health.*
- By keeping the blood and lymph clean all other tissues benefit, including muscles, bones and joints, the nervous system and immune system, and the reproductive tissues.*
- Process in FDA Registered Facility with highest standards. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.
- SVATV Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.