SVATV Organic Neem Powder (Azadirachta indica)
Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
1/2 LB, 08 oz, 227g USDA Certified Organic- Biodegradable Resealable Zip Lock Pouch
Neem (Azadirachta indica) is widely used in Ayurveda because of its effectiveness in dealing with nearly all types of pitta and Kapha imbalances. Bitter and very cooling, it is usually combined with other herbs to offset its vata-aggravating qualities. Neem has traditionally been used to purify the blood, cleanse the liver, and support the immune system. It is also commonly used to support healthy skin and to maintain healthy blood glucose levels.*
17 in stock
Benefits of ORGANIC INDIA Neem natural Antibiotic Capsules are given below:-
Support healing of viral, bacterial, fungal infection Effective against candida and parasites Blood Purifier Supplement
About the product
- 100% Organic Neem Powder(Azadirachta indica). Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
- Neem is one of Ayurveda’s most celebrated herbs for the skin. Its bitter flavor helps cool excess heat in the body. Neem purifies the blood, supports proper digestion, promotes healing, and destroys toxins. It also has a strong affinity for the lymph.*
- Herbal dietary supplement. Detoxifies the liver and blood* Very nicely powdered, Fresh, and Original.
- When used as an herbal alternative to toothpaste, the bitter and cleansing properties of neem support oral health
- SVATV is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.