SVATV Shatavari Powder (Asparagus Racemosus)
Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
1/2 LB, 08 oz, 227g USDA Certified Organic- Biodegradable Reselable Zip Lock Pouch, Rejuvenative for Vata and Pitta that Promotes Vitality and Strength
*Organic Shatavari Powder promotes hormonal balance and has been traditionally taken by women from menstruation through all phases of menopause. Shatavari features natural, plant-based phytoestrogens which support and promote normal and healthy hormonal and reproductive functions.* Shatavari is a highly valued herb used as a female and male tonic. Shatavari contains steroidal-like saponins to support the role of estrogen and progesterone in the body, both necessary hormones for normal reproductive health. Shatavari also supports balance in the endocrine system, which is involved in the production of hormones that play a role in stress-response, mood, and normal adrenal and thyroid function.* * * This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
Our Mission: ' SARVE SANTU NIRAMAYA' Let everybody in the universe be healthy and far from any illness. We fulfill our mission by Producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. Educating, inspiring and motivating our customers by creating high quality, educational content. Providing excellent customer service and guaranteed satisfaction.
About Us: SVATV products are grown naturally without the use of chemicals and pesticides. Our processors take care that each and every product is processed in the purest form and packaged hygienically with highest standards, To help you get the best quality. SVATV products bring you closer to nature and mother earth. We believe in creating wealth for our customers by making them healthier.*
17 in stock
Benefits of ORGANIC INDIA Shatavari Ayurvedic Capsules
- Supports well-being through all phases of a women’s life cycle.
- Provides natural and organic plant based estrogens that support women’s health.
- Supports women’s health needs from adolescence throughout her life.
About the product
- 100% Organic Shatavari Powder (Asparagus Racemosus). Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
- Shatavari is a rejuvenating Ayurvedic herb that cools the body and strengthens and nourishes the tissues. Traditionally used to maintain the healthy production of female hormones, Shatavari may be translated as “100 spouses,” implying its role in promoting vitality.
- As a nutritive tonic Shatavari encourages the healthy production of milk in lactating mothers and the healthy production of semen in men. According to Ayurveda It is also useful for supporting the menopausal transition. Shatavari supports a healthy immune system and assists in both physical and mental digestion.
- Its unctuous quality soothes and nurtures membranes of the lungs, stomach, kidneys and reproductive organs, and gives it a building nature that makes it a great support for anyone looking for a nourishing grounding effect. Sattvic (pure, harmonious) in nature, Shatavari calms the mind and promotes love and devotion.*
- SVATV is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.